We are committed to using your personal data in accordance with all the applicable laws concerning the protection of your personal information and not to do anything with your information you would not reasonably expect.
We mainly use your data for everyday transactional purposes such as processing orders and issuing invoices. We also use your data for occasional marketing to keep you up to date with new and relevant products and promotional events. It is in our legitimate business interest that we keep our customers informed of these activities.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE POLICY
The Managing Director has overall responsibility for ensuring this policy complies with our legal obligations and compliance to it by others. The Management Team is responsible for ensuring those reporting to them understand and comply with this policy and are given any required training.
KEY POLICY POINTS
- We will only send you marketing information electronically (eg. by email, text/SMS, social media) if you specifically agree to us doing so.
- If you ask us to stop sending marketing information we will update our records to stop further mailings as quickly as we can.
- We may send marketing information by post unless you have previously opted out or said that you do not want to be contacted.
- We collect personal information e.g. your name, postal and email addresses, company name and telephone number when you give them to us for various purposes, such as placing orders, attending marketing events, site visits or applying for a job.
- We do not give or sell your personal data to any third parties. We do provide your personal data to our delivery partner so that we can fulfill orders you have placed with us.
- We will keep your data safely and securely for as long as necessary or according to your instructions.
YOUR RIGHTS AS OUR CUSTOMER
You have the following rights in relation to the data we hold for you.
- You can reasonably request access to the personal data we hold on you, at any time, and we will provide that information free of charge within one month of your request at the latest.
- You can request inaccurate or incomplete personal data held on you to be rectified or completed or for your personal data to be suppressed or erased, and we will respond within one month of your request at the latest.
- You have the right to opt out of our direct marketing at any point, and we will deal with your request right away. You can unsubscribe from our emails automatically using the unsubscribe facility via MailChimp or you can contact us directly as follows:
Telephone: 01293 547361
Post: Data Enquiries, BN Thermic, 34 Stephenson Way, Crawley RH10 1TN, UK.
Last Updated: 11 May 2018
Cookies in Use
Here is a description of the cookies currently used on BN Thermic’s website:
|Cookie||Issued by||Duration||Function / Further Info|
|CP5XKN6QLDFWUC||bnthermic.co.uk||Session||Session cookie used by the heating calculator on our website. Without the Calculated fields cookie, the calculator may not work.|
|PHPSESSID||bnthermic.co.uk||Session||To store a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page, ie if an enquiry form is completed incorrectly, a message will be stored and presented to the user to display any errors in the submission.|
|wfwaf-authcookie||bnthermic.co.uk||30 mins||Identification of the visitor by a security plugin to prevent attacks on the web.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||bnthermic.co.uk||Session||This cookie is used so that the WordPress content management system to check if your browser has cookies enabled|
|wp-settings-1||bnthermic.co.uk||browser close||Used to customise the user interface|
|wp-settings-time-1||bnthermic.co.uk||1 year||Used to customise the user interface|
|wordpress_logged_in_||bnthermic.co.uk||Session||Indicates if the user is connected and who it is|
|1P_JAR||google.com||10 years*||Google cookie. These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.|
Google cookie. Measures the number and behaviour of Google Maps users.
*Most of the cookies expire 10 years after your last visit to a page containing a Google Map.
|CONSENT||google.com||10 years*||Google cookie|
|HSID||google.com||10 years*||Google cookie. Measures the number and behaviour of Google Maps users.|
|NID||google.com||10 years*||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information|
|SAPISID||google.com||10 years*||Google cookie. Measures the number and behaviour of Google Maps users.|
|SID||google.com||10 years*||Google cookie. Measures the number and behaviour of Google Maps users.|
|SIDCC||google.com||10 years*||Google cookie. Measures the number and behaviour of Google Maps users.|
|SSID||google.com||10 years*||Google cookie. Measures the number and behaviour of Google Maps users.|
|10 years*||Google cookie. These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.|
|10 years*||Google cookie. No further information available.|
|10 years*||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information|
|_ga||google.com||2 years||Google analytics cookie|
Cookies information are correct as of July 3rd 2018.